Monday, April 16, 2007

GUEST SAY'S " 'Guest' into Guesthouse"

This little place in South Chaweng Beach was an absolute highlight of my first visit to Thailand.

From my early morning arrival to my late evening departure a week later, Tim, Lee and crew bent over backwards for me and from what I observed, other guests.

Tim's experience of Thailand and island life is outstanding, as is his fastidious attention to his guests total comfort. Tim and Lee are always enquiring how they could serve their guests better.

After the breathtaking climb up the steep stairs, this quirky five room boutique hotel boasts a unique sanctuary, complete with fabulous entertainment system AND Cafe Del Mar CDs and the latest DVD releases which could keep you comfy in the room for days!

My 'holiday' was a Thai Boxing training camp in Chaweng ([--]) so it was an absolute pleasure to return after each session to be fussed over!!

I will certainly return to AKWA, have more massages at Thai Thai, get more shirts from Big Boss Tailor and another week with Maair pushing me twice a day - oh and let Lee take me partying again :)

Cheers guys
Dan

-----------http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293918-d620300-r7702561-Akwa_Guesthouse-Ko_Samui.html

No comments: